martes, 18 de marzo de 2014

An e-mail about me

         


           1.Whats your name an age? My name is Marc Caro and I'm 11 years old.

          2.Where are you from and what's your school? I'm from Banyolas and my school
          is Casa Nostra.
    3.What are your interests? Read books, rowing and play computer games.

    4.What are your favourite sports, groups, books or films? My other interests are meet friends and go to the cinema.

    5.Have you got any pets? No, I don't have any pet.

    6.What questions have you got for Laura? What about you, do you like computer
          games?



Hi, my name is Marc Caro, I'm 11 years old. I'm from Banyoles, Catalonia (Spain) and my school is called ''Escola Casa Nostra''. My interests are read books, rowing and play computer games. I also like go to meet friends. My favourite sport is rowing and basketball. My favourite basketball player is Marc Gasol. I like go to the cinema for see new films, especially action films. I don't have any pet. I would like to have a dog but my
house is too small for have a dog. What about you? Do you like computer games?

By

Marc Caro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario