martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

MY SCHOOL

Hi,
I'm very happy that you're coming to my school for a few days of next month. Here's some information about timetable and activities of my school.

School starts at 9:00 o'clock but on Wednesday and on Friday starts at 8:30. We have six lessons every day. The lessons are fifty-five minutes. English, Catalan, Spanish, History and Geography, P.I, Science, Art, Music, Religion and Maths are compolsory subjecs, but we can choose other subjects like Competencia comunicativo or T.C.I or Ket exam.
We can eat at 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock at home or at school except on Wednesday and on Friday because we only can eat at home at 3 o'clock. We finish school at 5 o'clock except on Wednesday and on Friday that we finish at 3 o'clock.

I usually eat at home but on Moondays I eat at school and the food is nasty.


Bye by,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario