viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

WRITING UNIT 3

Writing: Marc Caro
Eso 2
A GOOD WEEKEND

Hi Michelle,

I visited my cousins in Barcelona last weekend. I arrived at their flat on Friday night. First we had dinner and then I went to bed. We were all very tired! The next day we played volleyball on the beach. After that we ate in a very nice restaurant. Finally we travelled back home on Sunday afternoon.
I had a great time! I enjoyed seeing my cousins- it was a lot of fun.

Love, Laura

Hi Sergi,

Last weekend I went to Pals on Saturday morning. First I went to fish all the morning, then I had dinner in a restaurant. On the afternoon I went home to play video games and for dinner I had pizza.
On Sunday, I went on a bycicle trip all the morning to camps d'arròs of Pals then for lunch I had fish and in the afternoon I went to a cinema to see an horror film.
I had a grat time and I fished a lot!!!


Love, Marc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario