martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

MY EXPEDITION TO THE SAHARA

Last summer I went with a group of scientists to explore how the animals can survive  in the desert of Sahara. When they invited me to go with them I was really happy. I took a compass, a first aid kit, a map of the Sahara, some clothes and of course solar protection cream.

The first day of  walking was very boring and I can't describe the desert of Sahara because it's ugly but at the same time beautiful. I didn't think that at night it will be so cold so I had a surprise on my first night. The second day was more fun, we found and strange chameleon that drinks with the tail and a rabbit that can live whitout driking during his life. I was very  thirsty at that night but there you cant drink a lot because you need to save water. After three days nothing interesting happened, but at last day there was a sand storm and I was lost by two hours. I was so thirsty and hungry! Finally a helicopter saw me and took me back with the others scientists back home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario