miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

WRITING UNIT 1





WRITING:                                           AN INTERNET PROFILE



AN INTERNET PROFILE

ABOUT ME:
Hi, I'm Marc and I'm from Banyoles. I'm funny and intelligent. I have brown short hair and brown eyes.

LIKES AND DILIKES:
I'm really into reading and playing computer games but I love rowing. I hate studying. And I also like also Japanese series.

MY TIME AND MY MONEY:
I spend a lot of time studying and talking with friends on the internet. And I spend some money on clothes and videogames, but not a lot. I also spend my free time playing videogames at the weekends.

REQUESTS:
I want to meet boys and girls from 12-15 years old. I don't mind their nationality but I prefer English or Chinese, to learn more. And I'm also interested in learning German.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario